So, Hi you all!

Well, what can I tell you? I'm a student of Agriculture and I'm in my last year. I like the plant health area and I would like to specialize in Biological Control. About my personal preferences, I can tell you that I love photography, specially nature and animals photos and in my free time I go to places where I can photograh birds and wildlife. I like sound of violins and piano, I love walk under the rain without an umbrella and if I have company, much better. I play soccer in my university team and I like basketball too. Sometimes I read manga and play videogames with my brother while we drink beer. But, if you made me choose one of all this, I keep nature photography like my first option in life.

So, this is me, a girl named Alejandra Santiagos, who has 24 years old and who lives in Santiago, Chile and who loves her cats more than anyone (If you don't love my cats, you are invited to go out).

Comments

  1. Hi Alejandra !!
    I really like birds and i can`t wait to see your photos,
    maybe you can share the places where you go to take it, specially in Santiago

    I love cats too !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara.
      I go to wetlands in the nears of Santiago, like the wetland in Batuco. There is a many species of birds that you can know.

      Regrards!

      Delete
  2. So sweet! I loved this entry, your hobbies are wonderful n_n

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

Specials for autumn days

The reason why I choose my career.