The reason why I choose my career.

Hi you all again.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to do many things, from ice cream maker to a recognized doctor. Then, when I was growning, I was realizing that it wasn't what I wanted to dedicated to my whole life. So, when I was 17 years old, I talked with a lot of people who told me their points of views of why I should do and by that, I thought that Agriculture would be the career that could bring me closer to what I love most, Nature. Now, that I'm in my last year, I think that Agriculture isn't the career that I expected, so my experience in the University has brought to me highs and lows, but I'm trying to fall in love of the area that I'm dedicating, the Biological Control.

If you ask me now what I should had chosen, I still not know what could be.

Comments

  1. I know that feel, sometimes the university does not feel like the best choice :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !!
    I felt that once, but i remembered why i have chosen this career and my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream maker?! that is awesome.
    I think that you are so cool in what you do, don't worry! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this, i dont know why it appears as unknown haha

      Delete
    2. Again! this time i hope my name appears

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

Specials for autumn days