Specials for autumn days

Hello you all.

Today I'm gonna talk with you about my favorite film and some series, specials for these autumn days.

I'm going to confess that my favorite topic in films is the romantic comedy drama and there is one that I could see it multiple times without tiring me. "About time" is a British romantic comedy drama film about a man who can travel into the past and change some situations in hopes to his future. After many lows and highs, he realizes that there is a moment that you just don't need to change anything.

About series, I've been seeing Game of Thrones and now I'm waiting for the last season of Orange is The New Black, Sex Education, La casa de papel, and yesterday started with The Society, that is about teenages who went to camp and when they returned, they realized that everyone had disappeared.

So, these are some of the ones that I see with my cats and bed.


Comments

  1. I love the film About time, it is beautiful !!
    And i don´t want that Got ends :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the film About time! I follow that actor from Harry Potter jaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a perfect taste n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your taste, ive watched almost the same series/movies as you, i need to watch that ´´about time´´ series that you say, that one really catched my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

The reason why I choose my career.