Hi again.

So, I decided to write about my favorites technological devices. I don't really have a lot of those devices, but I love my reflex camera. I told you in a past blog that I love photography, and I can't imagine my life without that. I really love framing the special moments that I couldn't see again, or the special feelings that come with the spontaneous. With this, I can go back to the places that made me happy. 

If I have to choose another device, I think would be my cellphone for two reasons, First, because I can have my photographies on it and see them whenever I want, and in second place, with my phone I can talk with people who I just met and who have my attention.  I think that interesting things can come up from that.

I don't know what else I could write, I don't feel inspired in this circumstances.




Comments

  1. Your photos are great! It's awesome how you can understand all that tecnology behind the cameras. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about cameras lol, i guess its bc i dont have any, even in my household.
    such a nice picture, did you take it?
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

Specials for autumn days

The reason why I choose my career.