Food forest.

Hello!

I have seen the video 7 Food Forests in 7 minutes with Geoff Lawton where he talks about establish a food forest. It is about a ecologic system where annuals plants like Lupin, peas and others plants form a cover crop to be the pioneer of the perennial food forest. Once the annuals plants has grown, it's time to planted the trees that we will use, like fruit trees and other pioneers trees. Once the establishment of these trees has done, work begins.

So, it is interesting how this integrated and evolutionary system can imitate natural patterns while supplying food and stuffs. I think that this system can be very helpfull for the environment and for ourselves, and brings to us peace and wellness while we share with Nature. I don't know, I think that It can be an opportunity for people to start loving the world where they live.

Well, I do not have much to say.

See you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

Specials for autumn days

The reason why I choose my career.