My favorite website

Hello you all!

So today I'm going to talk about my favorite website where I almost spend all my day when I do not have much to do, and where I watch videos of all kinds, from music, series and movies. Also is where I see documents related to my career and where I see videos that help me study. I don't really have a favorite youtuber, but my favorite teacher is the profile who is called Unicoos. He's helped me understand some math and chemistry exercises when I was in my fist year of the University. The link of the youtube profile is: https://www.youtube.com/user/davidcpv and he teaches, in addition to mathematics and chemistry, physics, biology, technical drawing and others.

Another site where I search updated information is ISI Web of Knowledge (https://login.webofknowledge.com/) but you need an account. This is the site where I search papers for my thesis. You can search about all different topics that you want.

I don't have much more to say.

Cya!

Comments

  1. Uniccos was the spanish youtube page? I kind of loved the accent lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i writed about the same thing! Unicoos big fan here!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

Specials for autumn days

The reason why I choose my career.