Nature

Hello again!

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite thing in the whole world, nature. When I went to Chiloe it was the first time I traveled without my parents. I went to different places like Dalcahue, Castro, Ancud, Aucar, Cucao and other places that I don't remember at the moment. So, the days I was there were rainy and it was magical because I love rain. I visited Muelles de las Almas and Chiloé National Park in Cucao, and it were so wonderfull because I could aprecciate Nature just who it is and without the human intervetions that we're used to see in the city. I could see and hear different animals that I didn't know before, like Ranita de Darwin and Cometocino Patagónico bird. Then, I went to Islotes de Puñihuil Natural Monument where I could know the Chungungo Otter and Magellanic Penguins! 

There was when I realized that I really love Nature and you all can guess that it was a beautiful experience to me. 

The first photo I'm going to post is one of my favorite that I took in those days, the second is me in Chiloé National Park and third is Muelles de las Almas.

See you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The term is ending.

Specials for autumn days

The reason why I choose my career.